Here at Revenue.io, we’ve been reviewing millions of sales engagements and conversation outcomes to bring you the key challenges, opportunities and predictions that will empower you to succeed in 2023 and beyond.
This benchmarks and trends report reveals how top-performing companies are booking 20.1% more meetings than their peers. The best sales leaders are focused on using AI-assisted real-time rep support and are increasing their automation of digital channel engagement.
These are some of the top challenges facing sales development representative (SDR) teams going forward:
At the same time, there are lots of key opportunities for sales teams ready to seize them:
Based on our review of 11.5 million conversation outcomes and sales engagements, here are our top 5 predictions for 2023 and beyond:
1. SDRs will have 9-11% fewer conversations annually between now and 2026
2. Adoption of real-time conversation guidance will increase from 11% to 58% by 2025
3. SDR teams that adopt real-time conversation guidance will see a 20.1% increase in booked meeting rates
4. By 2025, SDR ramp time will shrink by 51.6% from 3.1 months to 45 days
5. Despite investments in sales tech, the average cost of qualified conversations will rise from $411 12% each year to $647 by 2026
This report explores these predictions, supported by original research from Revenue.io, showing a clear path forward for SDR leaders looking to maximize their team’s success rates. Get your free copy of the report here.
Heather Bakire is the Content Marketing Manager at Revenue.io, the complete RevOps platform for conversation guidance, sales engagement, and live call insights and analytics. Heather loves a good story, and she is passionate about international travel and all things outdoors.